Beiträge von apollogary

Hello friends
    Can someone help me please. Apologies once again for posting in English :(
    I have 2008 pre facelift Mondeo with some of motrals upgrades. I have SD card MCA unit with reverse camera and I have latest park assist module. BS7T-15K866-AE. I have never been able to get parking sensor tones to come through radio speakers. But I have just fitted a facelift convers+ with 1507 software level. Now when sensors start to beep the radio volume lowers, (it never did before) but sound still comes from PAM speakers. If I unplug PAM speakers and put in reverse, beeps come through radio speakers for about 1 second, but then LED in park assist switch starts to flash and park assist shuts down. PAM obviously sees a fault because speakers are disconnected.
    I can't see any difference in wiring diagrams and don't know what to try. No settings in elm config, apart from "park scan 1 or 3"
    No idea what that means but it doesn't make a difference to the sound
    Any help appreciated.

Thank you very much

Gary

Hello. Thank you for your reply.

It seems a bit strange to me that DAB was always an option, though not with the NX, and not with this module. So maybe I do need to change convers+

I used cables from a spare loom. I also split each of the 4 wires as it shows in wiring diagram,so they connect at radio end and at wiring plug behind glovebox. I shielded both lots of cables and earthed the shielding. I can't think why it should be quieter

Hello. I just joined this forum. I apologize in advance. I do not speak German. I'll try Google translator, but I know it's not good, so will post in English too. Hopefully someone can speak English here. I know that you are not as lazy as we are when it comes to learning another language. sorry again
    I have 2008 Mondeo with convers + sw 1007. But I also have Facelift MCA SD card navigation with facelift tailgate and antenna amplifier modules.
    I have mounted DAB module and DAB antenna module and new antenna cables. I was a little worried that it would not work over my old CAN, but DAB works fine and shows on HeadUnit, but it is not displayed in Convers +. Convers + still "thinks" FM3 is still there. I've changed settings with ELM config and written changes to IPC, but still not good. Can someone help? Maybe I need to change my convers + for facelift clusters and get custom firmware from motral?
    Also my DAB is quieter than FM. Is that normal?

Thank you very much

Gary

Hallo. Ich habe gerade dieses Forum beigetreten. Ich entschuldige mich im Voraus. Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Ich werde versuchen, Google Übersetzer, aber ich weiß, es ist nicht gut, so wird Post in Englisch zu. Hoffentlich kann hier jemand Englisch sprechen. Ich weiß, dass Sie nicht so faul sind wie wir, wenn es darum geht, eine andere Sprache zu lernen. Sorry nochmal
    Ich habe 2008 Mondeo mit convers + sw 1007. Aber ich habe auch Facelift MCA SD-Karte Navigation mit Facelift Heckklappe und Antennenverstärker-Module.
    Ich habe DAB-Modul und DAB-Antennenmodul und neue Antennenkabel montiert. Ich war ein wenig besorgt, dass es nicht über meine alte CAN funktionieren würde, aber DAB funktioniert gut und zeigt auf Head Unit, aber es wird nicht in Convers + angezeigt. Convers + immer noch "denkt" FM3 ist noch da. Ich habe Einstellungen geändert mit ELM config und geschriebene Änderungen an IPC, aber immer noch nicht gut. Kann jemand helfen? Vielleicht muss ich meine convers + für Facelift-Cluster ändern und erhalten Sie benutzerdefinierte Firmware von motral?
    Auch mein DAB ist ruhiger als FM. Ist das normal?

Vielen Dank

Gary