Autotönungsfolien-Sets passgenau zugeschnitten

• Depends on the tint film having an ABE or not. And putting tint film on front windows is not allowed whatsoever in Germany.

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um Reihenvierzylinder zu fahren.

• Depends on the tint film having an ABE or not. And putting tint film on front windows is not allowed whatsoever in Germany.

If the film doesn't have an ABE, can I take it to DEKRA/TUV and have it checked before installation?

Danke

• In theory yes, but in real life no. You would need to have them do a singular test of the film material, to check, if it is fullfilling the legal requirements. Can be done, but costs an awful lot of money. It is much cheaper to let a company specialized on putting those films on windows do their job.

• Folien müssen auf jedem verklebtem Fenster eine sichtbare KBA Nummer haben, oder hat sich das geändert ?

• Folien müssen auf jedem verklebtem Fenster eine sichtbare KBA Nummer haben, oder hat sich das geändert ?

Zitat

"Films must have a good visible KBA number on each plastered Window - Or has this changed?"

No KBA number no :thumbup: from German TÜV/DEKRA.
    And Norbert is right - No KBA Number on each plastered Window = no TÜV permission.
    Like Salador said: The only legal way to fit these films is a single certificate of exemption wich costs a lot Money.
    For tinting the front side Windows there are conflicting opinions. I heard that the front side windows must have a translucence of min. 70% - but that was long ago when I've been thinking about a similar project.

• No KBA number no :thumbup: from German TÜV/DEKRA.
    And Norbert is right - No KBA Number on each plastered Window = no TÜV permission.
    Like Salador said: The only legal way to fit these films is a single certificate of exemption wich costs a lot Money.
    For tinting the front side Windows there are conflicting opinions. I heard that the front side windows must have a translucence of min. 70% - but that was long ago when I've been thinking about a similar project.

On top of that I've read that a film on the front window is not allowed to change the breaking behaviour of the window for cases of emergency. And testing that costs...

• On top of that I've read that a film on the front window is not allowed to change the breaking behaviour of the window for cases of emergency.

That's why I read something about "flood" the glas. But after a check of the costs, I decided to love my normal color glasses ;)

• New York doesn't allow the driver or front passenger side windows to be tinted either. Thanks for the names.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!